Monday 16 January 2012

Hellooooo Monday!

So, yesterday was awesome!! Well yesterday afternoon to be exact! Down at the beach in the afternoon for an hour doing our workout (me and my fellow 12WBTer Trish). We've only been working out together for a week and I feel so lucky that I've met someone who has the same fitness level (and sense of humour) as I have to work out with. Thankyou 12WBT. Its more than great to have someone encouraging you along the way, and encouraging them back!And also that we are both already feeling fitter and healthier and more ALIVE!!! Its an amazing feeling when I get home after, lunges, squats, burpies, planks, pushups, situps, side lunges, jumping jacks, sprints and jogging up and down the beach and I feel like I have more energy than when I left to go!! We managed to kill off 650calories (going by Trish's HRM, cause I have to wait till my birthday to get mine :P) GO US :D

So today I was naughty and had a lazy day, altho my eating has been all salad, lean chicken, tuna, ryvitas and ricotta cheese. . . So thats a good thing :D I still need to get myself a new Blood Glucose monitor, but I've been feeling good, so thats a plus (and also using the correct amount of insulin, so much YAY :P).

Unfortunately I've been completely broke for the past almost 3weeks. I've been living off $20 for the last week. . . and now there is only $1 left. Thank Jebus I get paid tomorrow!! I really need to stock the fridge with all that fresh fruit and veg and lean meats, am going to get myself a bit of kanga meat and try that. . . I also really need toothpaste!!!

So over the next few weeks we'll be doing all our pre-season tasks. Exciting!! already introduced myself weeks ago!! but did it again. . . I've got to follow the rules :D and I'm looking forward to the rest of the tasks to, and sinking my teeth into it. My birthday party is in a month, and I'd really like to start looking amazing by then, ya know, for the 30th birthday pics ;) and if I dont I'll mock some up later haha

So anyways, I'm off to do my grocery shopping tomorrow YAY and then beach workout in the arvo YAY. . . oh and did I mention I have a date on Wednesday night *wink wink*

Keep Keen Biatches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment