Saturday 14 January 2012

The Beginning of the Sexy Biatch :D

So here is goes!!! The time has come. . . and what for you ask?? Well your a little nosey aren't ya?!? Just kidding.

Call me Sonya (cause thats ma name haha). No I dont look overweight (and I'm not even tho the BMI says I am - BMI is soooo rude!). So why did I join the 12WBT crew?? Well it started with a phone call to my mother after my boyfriend unexpectedly broke up with me on boxing day, by a text message (uh huh, complete jerk, there is MORE to that story, but I think I'll leave him where he belongs, in my past). . . long story short, feeling down and sorry for myself, my mother kindly offered to pay for me to join and do this 12WBT, since she had previously done it last year and is doing it again this year. I was a little apprehensive and gave it some good thought, it got me to thinking, about my kids, about my health and about getting so damn sexy he'd rather castrate himself than have broken up with me hahaha!

So I signed up a few weeks ago and since then have put more thought into who I want to become and about what sexy really is to me.

First a couple of things. I am a single mumma, I have two beautiful daughters, I call them my demon childlets but they are such amazingly well behaved kids, like most kids they still drive me batty haha but they know whose boss! haha
I'm a type 1 diabetic, who does not have her disease under control :(
I am a smoker (not a good thing with the diabetes) and I drink too much too often (also not a good thing with the diabetes)
My daughters are on holidays with their father until the 5th Feb. . . and I miss them like Crazy!! what kind of crazy?? Monkey on a cupcake kinda crazy!! yeah, THAT crazy. . . hehe "monkey on a cupcake" . . . . . . . . . .

SO, all these things got me to thinking. . .

1. My daughters deserve to have the best mother that I can possibly be. They have given me so much and have often been the source of my strength and want for life. Its time for me to MAKE that happen.

2. Turning myself into a sexy biatch means more to me than just looking damn fine!! It means having control of my body, my mind and my actions in life.

3. I want to be healthy and be able to run and jump and be active with my girls without dying from lack of oxygen!!

4. I need to take care of my diabetes now, to make sure I dont have terrible consequences later.

5. and then I thought about Gerard Butler with his shirt off for a while. . . . Mmmmm

Sooooooo, what steps am I taking so far?? Well, I've joined the 12WBT (duh) and I've started working out with a workout buddy!! which is very exciting for me, meeting new people and actually WORKING OUT!! Its only really been a week of this new active lifestyle and its hard as hell, but I'm already feeling better for it and also starting to maybe enjoy it a little. . . maybe. My drinking has been cut down immensely, mostly cause I cant afford it right now haha, but being by myself and not drinking is good, I"m learning that I'm fine without it. . . I am going back and forth with the smoking. . . I do, then I dont, then I do, then I do, then I dont . . . its a hard one to kick, but it will happen.

And I am doing this blog, to document what I'm doing in my life and how I'm feeling about it and I think it will help me keep on course and remember why I'm doing this. . . to snag Gerard Butler hahaha :p

Keep Keen Biatches xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment